||7.30pm to 9.30pm
|34th Ipswich Brownies
||6.00pm to 7.30pm
Hire of School Premises Application Procedures
- Application forms, available from the school office, should be submitted to the Business Manager at least two weeks before the first day of the proposed letting. In the case of block bookings, four weeks notice should be given. The person signing the application form will be considered to be the Hirer. The Hirer will be required to return all three copies of the completed booking form to the school before a booking can be accepted. The booking acceptance will be confirmed by the return of the top, white copy of the booking form to the Hirer.
- All applications will be considered on their merits, taking into consideration the suitability of the activity. The Governing Body reserves the right to:
- refuse applicaions without giving a reason
- have a representative present at any function
- terminate any activity not properly conducted
- Letting fees are reviewed annually by the Governing Body. When the letting has been confirmed, payment must be made to the school, prior to the the use of the premises. In the case of a regular booking, payment will be required at the end of each term.
Fees for Weekday Hire
|each extra room