- To be a successful, vibrant and creative community of learning within a framework of inclusion, well-being, nurture, respect and tolerance.
- To excite, engage and challenge each child, motivating them to explore and develop a lifelong love of learning, supported by teachers who are passionate about their work and are themselves lifelong learners.
- To be a forward thinking, research led school with positive, collaborative and supportive relations with other schools and academies.
Aims we are embedding to achieve our vision:
- provide a safe and supportive environment with high expectations and learning strategies which are tailored to support the whole child
- enable children to be happy and purposeful, growing in confidence and self-esteem, reaching their potential and given every opportunity to excel and shine
- give our children the tools and skills that will prepare them for the next stage of their education and later life. To learn and develop in a positive growth mindset environment where mistakes are valued as a part of the learning journey
- provide an immersive, exciting curriculum which delivers skills and knowledge yet captivates children’s interests and enables them to follow their own lines of enquiry
- ensure our talented and inspirational staff feel valued and supported and have opportunities to develop their expertise further through targeted and purposeful training and development to enable them to contribute to their maximum potential
- encourage parents to participate in the many aspects of school life, to ensure we communicate well and are working together for a common purpose, sharing experiences and extending learning together